Shipping & Returns
'Local Delivery Service
If delivery address is within 'Local Area', you can use our 'Local Delivery Service'. The cost of our Local Delivery Service is a flat rate of £3.50 with no weight restriction. If you are ordering over £25 of goods for Local Delivery Service ( within Local Area ), you will qualify for FREE. DA1, DA2 FREE delivery just over £10.00 order
These are the Postcode of Local Areas that we cover for Local Delivery Service.
DA1 Dartford, Crayford
DA2 Dartford, Wilmington, Hawley , Crossways Business Park, Lane End, Bean
DA4 Sutton At Hone, South Darenth, Farningham, Horton Kirby
DA5 Bexley, Bexley
DA6 Bexleyheath, Bexleyheath
DA7 Bexleyheath, Barnehust
DA8 Northumberland Heath, Erith
DA9 Greenhithe, Bluewater
DA16 Welling, Welling
DA18 Erith, Erith
BR8 Swanley, Swanley
Local deliveries are dispatched everyday, including Sunday. Usually, your order will be dispatched the next day from when you order. In rare instances, your order may be put on hold to ensure we have the freshest goods for you before we dispatch. Please provide a contact telephone number when ordering, so we can contact you if we need to. Fresh and frozen items may only be purchased if delivery address is within 'Local Area'. This is to ensure that our goods reach you in the best possible condition. Delivery of orders including fresh and frozen items cannot be split, and must be made via our ‘local delivery service’. Orders dispatched via our ‘Local Delivery’ service cannot be left unattended. If you, or a neighbour are not able to receive your order, you must contact us to arrange redelivery (stating name, order number, contact telephone number and confirming delivery address). Delivery will be attempted twice. In the event that delivery is unsuccessful on both attempts, management reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee at the standard ‘Local Delivery’ shipping rate. Alternatively, the order may be cancelled and the cost of goods refunded, excluding shipping costs. In the event of the order having FREE local delivery, the standard ‘Local Delivery’ shipping rate will apply.
Perishable goods (fresh & frozen)
- By purchasing perishable goods for delivery through our ‘Local Delivery’ service, you agree that it shall indemnify N&L Oriental Mart against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any illness or death arising from the receipt of these perishable items.
- Please check perishable items immediately upon delivery, as we are not able to accept returns on fresh and frozen items unless they are returned immediately with the delivery driver.
- We will not send fresh and frozen items with parcel service.
You can track your parcel by using the 'Track a parcel' tool at their website : http://myHermes.co.uk , located at the top of our website, by inputting your 16 digit tracking number that we provided.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered to a standard UK address. Unfortunately, we don't deliver remote area at the moment.
In accordance with our courier’s shipping guidelines, product shipping weight is based on either the volumetric weight or the actual weight; whichever is the greater value. Once we have received your order, we aim to process and dispatch it within 3 working days; usually much faster! Should we have any trouble with fulfilling your order we will make sensible substitutions if possible. Where a substitution is made, you will always be charged the lower of the two prices. In cases where no obvious substitution is available, we will contact you to confirm how you wish to proceed. Once dispatched, your goods should arrive within the timeframe of your selected delivery method. Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to chase up deliveries with our carriers, N&L Oriental Mart cannot be held responsible for any delays to the delivery of your goods once they have been dispatched. Please Note:
- All deliveries will be considered as received in good condition unless you specifically sign as ‘damaged’ or ‘opened’ etc. ‘Unchecked’ will not be accepted as a valid status.
- Parcels with age-restricted goods must be signed for by someone over 18 (ID may be requested) and cannot be left if there is no-one there to receive them.
- If you request your order to be left unattended (not applicable for age-restricted goods), N&L Oriental Mart and myHermes may not be held liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising how so ever from delivery. We would recommend that delivery is arranged to an alternative address or neighbour where someone is able to receive the parcel. By requesting the parcel to be left unattended, you agree that it shall indemnify N&L Oriental Mart and myHermes against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the delivery of your parcel.
- N&L Oriental Mart are not obliged to pass on instructions to leave parcels unattended. In some cases it may be deemed unsuitable to pass on instructions for orders to be left unattended, for example if the order is of a high value. Should this be the case, we will try to contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements before dispatch.
- Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to ensure you get your parcel, N&L Oriental Mart cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries. Parcels that are returned to N&L Oriental Mart following failed delivery will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. You can mail your item to our store at your own cost or you can return item in our store;
N&L Oriental Mart
7 Spital Street
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Fresh vegetables and frozen items cannot be returned.